Because families get broken up, that's why.

You don't think people got thru Ellis Island by way of bribery and corruption? If so, I got a bridge in Brooklyn you can buy.

Skip King <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
At 06:09 PM 7/1/2007, Jimski wrote:

>The reason
>it is a problem is because of how far it has gotten
>out of hand. If all of our ancestors could do it the
>right way with success I don't see any reason to have
>to change anything now. YMMV Jimski

Zackly.

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.