So after two weeks, we finally got internet access in our new apartment
(still in Burlington) so I'll try to get back to posting a new shot each day.

Today I'm craving some powder.  On a March day two seasons ago, when
Burlington upslope and Champlain Valley convergence factors came together
enough to deposit a surprise 14" at BTV overnight and 18" in Williston, the
mountains raked in 2-3 feet of pure fluff.  This was one of those rare,
heavy snowfalls where wind was not a factor.  And the snow seemed to be deep
everywhere on the mountain.

Pete smokes the bottom of a favorite run through a heavy curtain of falling
snow.
http://tinyurl.com/3yx5v2

Skivt-l list member Aaron L. taking a breath between deep turns.
http://tinyurl.com/3bzgag

A second away from losing the sense of sight.
http://tinyurl.com/2j6ena

-Scott