John:

Thank you for your note.

Sharon has been telling me that I alienated a lot of people. As someone who literally owes his existence to the goodwill of some nameless government bureaucrat on Ellis Island over a hundred years ago, the right wing opinions press my hot buttons. It's all well and good to enforce the immigration laws, but midnight raids that separate parents from their children are ok? And Mexicans are somehow worse than illegal immigrants from China, Yemen, Eastern Europe, for example?

I will take a time out. Please convey my apologies to anyone I offended. I felt that they offended me and I responded in kind. My bad.

I think I'll follow Denis Bogan's lead and just talk about skiing from now on.

Mike

T O S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mike,
Please chill out. You are alienating a lot of people with the name calling.
I assume you follow the list as a way to relax and enjoy conversation.
Getting this upset is counter productive.

Sincerely

John