So, can we do it?
This sounds like a grand adventure. Not to mention a good ride--a dirt path in the wilderness. We could piece it together, by trial and error, with barking dogs, shotgun-wielding landowners, poison ivy, with or without gps waypoints, sag wagons, air-dropped food caches... The idea is, ride as much as possible from N to S without touching pavement, asphalt, or concrete, eh?
I'm ready. Ben, are you coming?
Alex