Jumpin_Jimmy wrote:
>2007 Toyota FJ. I negotiated fairly well, and bought a stripped one...
But does it have an inclinometer? THAT is the cool thing about this rig. And for only $4K more.
Upgrade Package 1 [2] -- 17-in. 6-spoke aluminum alloy wheels with P265/70R17 tires and full size spare (exterior rear door mount), Active Traction Control (4WD models) (click here to see A-TRAC in action), locking rear differential (click here, to see the locking rear diff. in action), 115V/400-watt power outlet, AM/FM 6-disc in-dash CD changer, MP3/WMA playback capability and eight speakers, exterior color-keyed door trim inserts, multi-information display floating ball type (inclinometer, compass, temperature), leather-wrapped steering wheel with integrated audio controls, aluminum brush transmission lever and transfer lever (transfer lever on 4WD models)

>>> 4 wheel drive
>>> Inexpensive
>>> Good gas mileage would be nice because that means driving it will be
>>> inexpensive
>>> Inexpensive