I vote for Bozeman MT great local skiing at Bridger Bowl with Big Sky/Moonlight Basin less than an hour away, amazing backcountry, Yellowstone nearby, funky Burlington-esque town with some arts/culture and activity due to MSUs location there.  The water/boating part may be a problem but hey, its fly fishing paradise with unbelievable rivers everywhere what could be better?  And as for jobs, MT has to be better than anti-business bleeding heart liberal anti-everything VT!  Bait bait…………

Rick

On 7/5/07, Rick Kominowski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The criteria I'm looking for are;

> Longest season possible.

> Good ski school with active program for kids who I can teach.

> Accessable back country so we can ski camp away from crowds.

> Close to water for boating and swimming in the summer.

> Quality city life for the spouse need to be;

> Large enough city so that my wife likes the arts, entertainment and

> shopping.

> Affordable decent houseing,

> Clean and unpolluted.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: Any information contained in or attached to this message is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this transmittal, you are hereby notified that you received this transmittal in error, and we request that you please delete and destroy all copies and attachments in your possession, notify the sender that you have received this communication in error, and note that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, this communication is expressly prohibited.

Banc of America Securities LLC ("BAS") does not accept time-sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including orders to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

Regular internet e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate, and it should not be relied upon as such. If you prefer to communicate with BAS using secure (i.e., encrypted) e-mail transmission, please notify the sender. Otherwise, you will be deemed to have consented to communicate with BAS via regular internet e-mail transmission. Please note that BAS reserves the right to intercept, monitor, and retain all e-mail messages (including secure e-mail messages) sent to or from its systems as permitted by applicable law.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:

Any statements contained herein as to tax matters were neither written nor intended by the sender or BAS to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on such taxpayer. If any person uses or refers to any such tax statement in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then the statement expressed above is being delivered to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction or matter addressed, and the recipient should seek advice based on its particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

BAS hereby notifies the recipient that pursuant to the requirements of the USA Patriot Act (Title III of Pub. L. 107-56 [signed into law October 26, 2001]) (the "Act") and other applicable laws, rules and regulations, BAS may be required to obtain, verify and record information that identifies the recipient. Such information includes the name and address of the recipient and other information that will allow BAS to identify the recipient in accordance with the Act and such other laws, rules and regulations.