You are all fabulous. I have what I need.  Have a great week.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the sender.