Can anyone fill the following?  We are BHSL and Freeshare.

Thanks!

Robbins J, Middleton WS, Nicosia M, et al. Defining physical properties
of fluids for dysphagia evaluation and treatment. ASHA SID 13
Newsletter. Perspect Swallowing Disord 2002;11(2):16–19.

I have searched Docline, Worldcat and the web.

Ida S. Charlton Medical Library
Charlton Memorial Hospital
363 Highland Ave.
Fall River, MA  02720
P (508) 679-7196
F (508) 679-7458

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain health information protected by law.  Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email, delete this email, and destroy any copies.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Southcoast.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Southcoast accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.