Good afternoon,
I have been asked by a patron if there is a source that aggregates the
acceptance rates for journals in three specific disciplines. In other
words, which journals accept a higher percentage of overall submissions?
I theorized that this would be inversely related to the impact factor,
but she is not interested in impact factors. So I put it to the
collective wisdom of the group: is there any way to determine the
acceptance rates for collections of journals? I have looked briefly at
Ulrich's and at Journal Citation Reports and at Scopus, but have not
found anything like what she wants. Has anyone else ever gotten and
answered a question like this? Please respond to me privately, I'll
summarize for the list if there is interest.

Thanks in advance for any advice, Jennifer

--
Jennifer McCabe
Health & Human Services Librarian