Has anyone seen any mention of how ancillary and/or support departments (other than the library) participate in the "Magnet Journey"?
My clinical lab is asking how they should be participating in our magnet application, what documentation should they be preparing, and will they even be approached in the survey?  They've asked me to look for any literature which will give them guidelines.  After 3 days of searching, nothing has surfaced.  Any pointers, suggestions, or actual articles will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Sherry A. McGee, MLIS
Medical Library
Renown Regional Medical Center