Folks--I'm looking for articles on the implementation of clinical documentation systems or other hospital IT systems that focus on positive teamwork or "partnerships" with VENDORS.  All I seem to find are "how I done it good" articles and ones that emphasize that they did it in spite of vendors or teamwork within the organization or with doctors.  Help!  Any good relationships with IT vendors out there? Joy
Joy Kennedy, MLS
Northwest Community Hospital
Health Resource Library
800 W. Central Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005-2392
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 847-618-5180; Fax 847-618-5189

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you.  Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents.  Thank you.