After having had a few people look at the article and getting me to look
more closely at the map, and giving it some thought, I think there was
an over-reaction by whomever sent the original.   The article was about
services to Muslim populations that are under Muslim rule.  "West Bank"
and Gaza are such areas.  The Muslim population of Israel was NOT part
of the survey.  The map is too small to be able to tell what exactly was
showing on the "occupied" areas.    I don't think it was a matter of
ignoring Israel - I think it was just not part of the article.   Cannot
blame Nature this time...and I will be a heck of a lot more careful in
the future.

Dalia Kleinmuntz, M.L.S.
Director of Webster Library & ENH Library Resources
Evanston Hospital, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
847-570-2664 (voice)
847-570-2926 (fax)                  [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask] (personal)

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of ENH.