From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Rennie, Margaret
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Oscar the Cat Predicts Patients' Deaths

When I had a bad accident and broke my back, requiring surgery,
implants, rehab, etc, I had to spend a lot of time at home in recovery.
My little cat, thus far notoriously independent and unfriendly, spent
most of her time lying in bed beside me staring at me and letting me pet
her without a quibble. When I was up and mobile again she went back to
her independent ways and left me bereft! There is much more to cats than
anyone can explain!

Margaret

Margaret Rennie
Delgado Community College