Greetings!

  I have a patron seeking a review of the literature pertaining to a rather specific query pertaining to the "effect(s) of an accidental radiation overdose received by oncology patients and the action plans implemented once this mistake was found". I have searched EBSCO and OVID databases and also searched PubMed. Also, I will continue searching especially within Cochrane's Review and other evidence-based databases for this topic. Your assistance is gratefully appreciated and thank you.

  Cordially,
  Ken Partin, Medical Librarian
  CHRISTUS Saint Frances Cabrini Hosptial
  Alexandria, LA