I am trying to get an article for one of our faculty members from a journal called Tobacco Control.  It is one of the BMJ family of journals.  When I found it in PubMed, there is a link that says the article is free.  Clicked on it and the website says my library has no subscription.  We do have a subscription to BMJ, but not Tobacco Control.  I then go to Docline and input the PMID number.  Docline comes back and says that I can get this article for free and click here to go to the publisher site.  I click and go to the website for Tobacco Control.  But, of course, I still can't get the article and it still says that my library has no subscription.  Tried to activate using my BMJ customer number, but screen says that number has already been activated.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Carolyn Baker, MLS
Head Medical Librarian
Baptist Health Little Rock
501-202-1109 (Phone)
501-202-1318 (FAX)
IMPORTANT NOTICE - The information (both of the message and any
attachments) contained in this message is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this
message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to
any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
and any such actions are strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy the transmitted information.