Folks--I find this 20-item questionnaire used to assess healthcare professionals' knowledge and skills about domestic partner abuse.  It is usually cited as
"Doepel DG, Connel BA, Hoff LA. Understanding Psychological Trauma. Final Report Phase 1 SBIR Grant, NIMH, 1 R43 MH51512-02. Boston, Mass: 1994."

Any ideas where I might get a copy of the Doepel Domestic Violence Survey that is found in this report?  Joy

Joy Kennedy, MLS
Northwest Community Hospital
Health Resource Library
800 W. Central Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005-2392
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 847-618-5180; Fax 847-618-5189

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you.  Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents.  Thank you.