The OldTown Canoe factory sale is Sept 13,14,15th.

This sale is the blow out sale, that clears out their left over inventory
(> 1000 boats).  I have done quite of few fund raising trips. Usually
buy a boat for 300-400 range (for 800 dollar-1000 range craft).

The proposed method is an on campus raffle. Expectation should be about
2000-3000 minimum profit. The Essex Junction Boy scouts
have been using this method for years, and I have used the method for some
local South Burlington School fund raising.

So, the trip is a Thursday (9/13) after work drive, and then a 4:30 AM
factory line up, rush to buy boat, back by Friday Afternoon.  I

Fund Raising Trip 2:  Krispy Kreme Run (can raise 4-5K).  Very good profit
margin, Pretty easy way to raise cash.
Method:  Take PreOrders
                   Place/Order/ Pickup in Boston
                   Announce Pickup at fixed Campus location within a 2 hour
window
                   Any leftovers, sell to hungry college students.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair