This is so great Sebastian!  Maybe we can do one in the fall (the
kayak) and one in the krispy kreme run in the spring.  My hope and
vision is that we can focus on a tight timeline of going to Nicaragua
during thanksgiving break and having a presentation/banquet/raffle
when they get back Dec. 6th.  I have already reserved a hall dec. 6th
from 5-10PM at UVM.  We will be having an executive meeting right when
we get back to schoo.  If we decide on it, we could even begin the
raffle at the activities fair where thousands of students come in the
beginning of the semester to sign up for clubs.
   Thank-you so much for donating your time and energy!