Hi Maggie,
I will be out of the country starting 8/10 until 9/08. I'll participate in
the meetings after that.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114     T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little
longer."

             Margaret McMorrow
             <MMcMorrow@ARDINC
             .COM>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Next professional meeting

             08/01/2007 04:31
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Sebastian and other interested parties,

We're currently between August 13 and August 20, pending confirmation of a
speaker and a location (the location that Jacquie had so kindly reserved
for us has been converted to office space).  For the moment, I tend to
prefer August 20.  Based on the results of our yahoo group poll, meetings
will continue to be on Mondays. I'll post to this list when we make a
decision.

Best,

Maggie

Margaret Ramalho McMorrow, P.E.