Cool meeting place, can grab a coffee.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Margaret McMorrow <<a href=[log in to unmask]>">Margaret McMorrow <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

Upcoming Professionals Meeting with Guest Speaker

Folks,

I know you've been waiting with bated breath for the announcement of our
next Vermont Professionals meeting.  We will be meeting on Monday,
August 13 at 6:30 pm at Borders on Church Street in Burlington.  To get
to the meeting space, make an immediate right on entering the front door
and go up the stairs to the right of the cafe.  The space is intimate
and casual, and Borders knows that we're coming.

Our featured guest speaker is Peter DeGraff, President of Otter Creek
Engineering.  He'll be talking about his experience as a water systems
engineer, especially for small, rural systems like the ones he designs
in Vermont (and that we might find in developing communities overseas).

We'll also briefly discuss some club business and make plans for our
next meeting.  See you soon!

Maggie

Margaret Ramalho McMorrow, P.E.
Staff Associate