Hello all,

I'm looking for assistance with a problem after a power outage: the
pumps on our Delta Plus XL will not turn back on.

When I toggle the source pump button, nothing happens (LED light does
not come on, no pump activity). The instrument does indeed have power
(various fans and electronics are humming), and I have reset the
breakers on the back.

The roughing pump itself is fine - it works fine when plugged into a
hot socket. I've also gone through the system looking for blown fuses
and loose cables. I've also left it unplugged for a few hours hoping
for a miraculous reset of some sort. No luck.

Any ideas?

Paul Eby

Biogeochemistry Lab (E-Hut, room 102)
School of Earth and Ocean Science