Greg,

No, holding the button down doesn't work. I should add that even
though there are no "inlet pumps" in this system, there is a button
for them. It has always lit up when activated, but not now. So, it is
both the "source pumps" and "inlet pumps" that don't activate.

Mark,

I tried venting, but this didn't change anything.