From: "Heaton, Timothy HE" <[log in to unmask]>

Date:         Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:51:59
To:[log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Isotope changes in marine organic carbon

Does anyone know of any recent reviews on carbon isotope changes of marine ORGANIC carbon through geological time? Especially studies that relate marine orgainc d13C to atmospheric CO2 changes.
Tim H.E. Heaton
NERC Isotope Geosciences Laboratory
British Geological Survey
Keyworth, Nottingham NG12 5GG, England