Hello All,

I have been trying to install Isodat 2.5 with Service pack 1.13 onto a
computer to do data analysis, that is separate from the instrument control
computer.  I have tried to install the software on a few different
computers.

The error I always get happens when I open workspace, open a file, and try
to edit method.  The error I get is "ISOGCVIEW MFC application has stopped
working" and then the program is ended.

The instrument control computer that ISODAT 2.5 works fine on is:
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Pentium D CPU 3 GHz 2.99 GHz 480MB RAM

An example of some of the computers I have been trying to install the
"office" version on are generally as follows:

Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Pentium D CPU 2.8 GHz 2.79 GHz 1GB RAM

Windows Vista Home Premium
AMD Turion 64x2 1.8GHz 958MB RAM

Anyone experience this problem and discover if there is any special aspect
of the istallation that would cause this?

thanks,
-Herb Tobias

Cornell University