From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Charlotte Lehmann
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] UPS units

Anne,
We purchased a PowerVar power conditioner (rather than a UPS) through
Reliable Power Solutions in IL. The contact is Tom Dytko, and he is
very helpful in figuring out what you really need. They work with
Thermo orders all the time. It was made to order. And the copper
commodities market being what it is, you need to figure on a BIG lead
time. They also sell UPS units.
--

Charlotte Lehmann
Assistant in Instruction

Quoting Fname Lname <[log in to unmask]>:

> I am looking into purchasing an uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
unit