Greetings,
This is a test of the listserve. If you do not want to get these messages,
please reply to me [not to the whole list please] and I'll remove you. If
you want, you can review the list yourself to see who is on and suggest
adding others.
I got a strange message this past week on the listserve from someone who
is not subscribed. Not sure if everyone else got it or not.
Gale

Gale Burford, M.S.W., Ph.D.	Professor
Department of Social Work	University of Vermont
Director, Child Welfare Training Partnership
Staff Training & Development Programs
443 Waterman Building		Burlington, Vermont 05405
Phone: 802-656-9661/8800	FAX:   802-656-8565
http://www.uvm.edu/~socwork/projects/childwelfare.htm