I don't like Lumedx' Apollo system, told them so and why at SVS
meeting, they promised to send someone to talk with me and never did,
I don't think they're all that interested in their customers if
that's their response- the physicians have to read the study, then
generate reports (and can't use the computer for anything else while
it chugs along), and then we have to sign reports we can't even see
(a liabilty issue)- we should have one step, not three
I hope to be using Medstreaming soon and would be able to give you a
working assessment after we've used for a month or so, but it looks
like it will archive DICOM cardiac and vascular stuff and generate
reports, said to work well with electronic medical records
Joe

At 03:40 PM 8/2/2007, you wrote:
>We are currently in the process of choosing a vendor for a new
>digital PACS system for Echo, Vascular, and Cath Lab.
>It is a huge undertaking, trying to find a provider who does all
>aspects well.  I would be interested to hear from anyone who
>has a Lumedx or McKesson product for vascular reporting.  I would
>welcome comments about report building, customization,
>tech support, implementation. After all our demos, it seems that
>vascular report development is quite far behind echo and cath lab!
>Thanks to all, Barb
>
>--
>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
>attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
>and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
>unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
>prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
>contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
>of the original message.
>
>To unsubscribe or search other topics on UVM Flownet link to:
>http://list.uvm.edu/archives/uvmflownet.html

Joseph R. Schneider, MD, PhD
Vascular Surgeon, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
Professor, Vascular Surgery
Associate Director, Northwestern General Surgery Residency
Northwestern University Medical School

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the
addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may
constitute proprietary or non-public information under international,
federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying,
distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message
and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.