I read vascular doppler/duplex exams.
Our small hospital has been recording the exams on video tape. We also do
hard copies of abnormals and all carotid exams (x-ray film).

I strongly feel I can see a much more complete exam on Video tape. It shows
me different views that the sonographer did not do a hard copy of. Also it
helps  to fill in "the blanks" where the areas are not well demonstrated.

Voice over helps to let me know where I am looking at, also helpful  comments
from the tech.

PACS would help me rerad faster  but am worried about missing  something

                                           Richard A. Holtz DO