HI all, I am busy helping the Regional Medical Center in San Jose, CA
recruit a Vascular Tech. I came over to this hospital one month ago from the
sister hospital after being there for 18 yrs.

We are a dedicated ICVAL Lab. We are looking for an RVT with experience or
RVT graduate that is RVT eligible by 8-30-07. We will get a new machine and
a new grad with an AS degree,  Vascular program to do their clinical hours.

Please appropriate applicants please go to Career Builders, Regional Medical
Center, San Jose, CA. We have a great program and wonderful support. I am
very happy with the move and please come join me. Thanks, Denise Levy, RVT
Registry #212.