  From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paula Gehr
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 8:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Vascular reporting

    I heard that Prosolv was bought by Toshiba. I work in a cardiology private practice and we are in the process of looking at EMR's and reporting systems. Does anyone have suggestions of what they would do different in building a new EMR and reporting system for a private practice? We could use the information when we actually start bringing in vendors.

    It also seems these hospital based systems are a huge cost.

    In the real world we need to have a reporting system that works with Nuclear,ECHO, and Vascular. Also we need an EMR that doesn't charge you for every question.

                                                                                                Paula G.