From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Florida Medicare reimbursement

Florida Vascular professionals:
Could anyone provide me with the exact date the Florida First Coast Medicare rule on accreditation/registry for reimbursement  went  into effect for Vascular testing?

Also could anyone provide with an answer to the following...
Would radiology ultrasound be in compliance of the ruling for reimbursement on venous tests if the sonographers are RDMS?

Thank you in advance for the information.
Deanna Shelpman, RVT
Lead Vascular Tech
Univerisity of Florida - Shands
352-265-0399