Our vascular lab started using Heartlab two weeks ago.  We were strictly videotape before.  It only took a week for our reading physicians to learn how to use Heartlab, and they're very happy with the system.  One of the docs also interprets at a lab that uses ProSolve, and he says he's far more impressed by Heartlab.