the latest version of SonoSite gives you the age. no cross referencing lines

-----Original Message-----
From: "UVM Flownet" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Stacey Perrodin RVT RDMS RDCS" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 6:41 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: of IMT - unknown

There are only 2 companies that have reports that will explain the measurement according to your age.
Sonosite  - pc software you would buy and import your image for the imt measurement.  this one you have to figure out vascular age by drawing lines.  THe old software use to have vascular age on it.

Medical Technologies Intl.- you send them your images and for a price per side they will send you a report.  this one has vascular age on there.  They have a data base they use.

I have searched every where and can not find any diagnostic criteria.

If you ever come across some please let me know.

I have the Phillips IU 22 with the IMT measurement . it is great but what do we do with the numbers?

Stacey

K Archer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
there is a philips machine (I do not use) that
has a "package" that auto measures (yes, you
can override and draw your own lines).

Perhaps they provide references with their
product? Sorry I cannot check that for you
as machine is not here.

karen

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!