From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terry Case
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gail Sandager

I am trying to track down Gail Sandager. Anyone know where she can be found? Please contact me at ([log in to unmask]).

Terrence D. Case MEd, RVT, FSVU

Vascular Sonography Program

College of Allied Health and Nursing

3200 South University Drive

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328-2018

954.262.1220

(www.nova.edu/sonography)

The information or documents contained in this electronic mail message are intended to be privileged and confidential information only for the use of UVM Flownet or entity named herein or above. If you are not UVM Flownet or the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message or document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, notify [log in to unmask] by e-mail and delete all copies from your system. Erlanger Health System is not responsible for errors in this electronic mail message. Any personal comments made do not necessarily reflect the views of Erlanger Health System. To unsubscribe or search other topics on UVM Flownet link to: http://list.uvm.edu/archives/uvmflownet.html To unsubscribe or search other topics on UVM Flownet link to: http://list.uvm.edu/archives/uvmflownet.html