Is anyone out there seeing birds in locales they typically don't inhabit
during breeding?    This week I've had three new yard birds:

Carolina Wren (pair)
Blue-headed Vireo
Scarlet Tanager

This is highly unusual, except in (later) fall migration.  I am feeding
again, after numerous bear, raccoon & squirrel issues....
But, I am quite surprised to see these new species in such close
succession.

Is there an early push south, or some other explanation?   For example,
after breeding, do they wander further from their breeding grounds?

Thanks for any insights or similar observations.

Terry