I was one fo those wailing about missing Bluebirds, but "mine" did come
back finally, and fledged two broods from one of my nestboxes this
summer.  (They've been perching on my tomato stakes to hawk for insects
in the veg garden, which I appreciate.  I appreciate less the fact that
my tomato plants have been well decorated with Bluebird guano as a result!)

Jane
Shoreham