On Saturday, Sept 8, Rutland County Audubon will
hold its annual trip to Mt. Philo to watch for
migrating broad-winged hawks among other raptors
and flying objects. All are welcome!

Meet behind the Mobil station in Brandon (next to
the Vermont Sandwich Shop) at 9 a.m. or at the
Mt. Philo State Park parking lot about 10
a.m.Bring lunch.

We will drive to the top of the mountain (there
is a small fee to enter the park). If the weather
is not conducive to migration, we will check out
Dead Creek and other spots in the Champlain
Valley.

Sue Elliott
http://www.rutlandcountyaudubon.org

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/