From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane
Schlossberg
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 12:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Thrushland lullabyes

Anyone heard of this before? A Hermit thrush (yes, really) nesting on  my
covered porch, 1 foot next to my front door, on top of an old  bird feeder
(one
of those made entirely of seeds and twigs). As far as we can  tell, at this
point there remains one egg. We are trying to not use that door as  she gets

frantic and flies at our heads.
Right before that, a phoebe nested to the left of that same door. Quite
strange and wonderful...

at