Greetings All!

Information about our annual meeting on September 15th can now be found on our homepage at www.vt.audubon.org<http://www.vt.audubon.org>.

Our speaker this year will be author & naturalist Scott Weidensaul will present "On the Wings of Birds: A Celebration of Flight". If you haven't met Scott before or seen one of his presentations, save the date! He is not to be missed! I met him at Hog Island a few years ago and not only learned a great deal birding with him but was incredibly moved by his presentation on his book based on Wild America.

Please visit the website for more information or just gives us a call to register!

Best regards,
Bridget

Bridget Butler
Audubon Vermont
Conservation Education Coordinator
255 Sherman Hollow Road
Huntington, VT 05462
802-434-3068
www.vt.audubon.org

Listen to BEEKS-A Birding Geek's Radio Delight online at www.vt.audubon.org!
Look for the animated two-headed bird on our homepage.