Roger wrote:

<snip>
> I've an architect friend from Reno who was out here a couple of
> weekends ago and he was quite impressed with the UVM campus.  Don't
> miss the Redstone area.

Well if you ever seen the UNR (University Nevada Reno) campus, you
understand why almost any "older" New England school would impress. UNR has
one semi-interesting quad but most of the buildings along the quad seemed to
be temporary structures built in the later 1800's that are still with us
today. The rest of the campus reminded me of how bad the 50's and 60's
architecture is.

~Tom
WhomHasBeenWakingUpto31And32DegreeTemperaturesForThePastFiveDays-ILike