What is the world coming to when I have to come to SKIVT-L to ask about the
finer points of culture? The TV news article about the DQ becoming a QTEE
had the following: Dairy Queen's signature items were off the menu, but the
new name meant new opportunities. Michigans and fried shrimp were added to
the menu, as were new flavors for ice cream, toppings and dips.

Just what is a Michigan? I am aware that it is in the god-forsaken area
called the Midwest and it was where I spent my first ten years of my skiing
life. Trust me when I say that the Midwest makes MASH look real, real good.
:-(

~Tom