Correction: (W+SV)/G

On 8/9/07, Benjamin Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Disclosure: I'm comparing postseason experience b/c that's what counts the most & where the pressure is greatest. And I'm comparing relief experience.

And Mo leads Eck in everything I could calculate: W=SV/G, H/IP, SO/IP--the exception is BB/IP.  Another way to look at the longer period of dominance is that Mo has had many more opportunities to fail.