There are some real gems in the Freeps "StoryChat" online sidebar.

Here's a sample:

"for anyone who has ever been out on big jay, you know that there is
no trail cut to get out there and certainly no trail cut to get down
it. what her had was a naturally formed, zig zagging path following a
ridge leading to tons of naturally formed chutes from the ice storm of
1998.

sure after 10am there was a boot pack you could follow up, but no one
cut any trees down, in fact there are some trees that have fallen down
that have been in the way of the path for years and not cleared,
because the people of big jay like to keep it as it nature intended."

It's hard to imagine that there a people who are actually that stupid.

--Matt K.