Josh, Josh, Josh.  This is almost as bad an introduction to the List
as that guy Brian last year.  You obviously know that this is pretty
poor and lame form.  Fortunately for you, you're related to one of
Leigh's 12 'Core Disciples (tm) and people may cut you some slack.
Regardless, I'm sure that you'll make up for it by comping Skivittlers
to the showings of WANDERLAND.

Speaking of which, when will it be showing at UVM?

Oh yeah, welcome to the List, we hope that you'll stick around.
Unlike that Brian guy.

--Matt K.