1st Showing - IF3 (Intl. Freeskiing Festival) in Montreal Sept. 15th

World Premiere Spectacular -  Oct. 5th at UVM, CC Theatre (2 shows) -
need to charge money to buy the nice things that make these nice
films, like $3, sorry

58+ more stops around the east from Oct. to Dec, check the site to
see where

yeah matt, not really a ski-vt list guy, this was a big step,  i'd
add some content when i have some sweet stories

cheers   -j

On Aug 14, 2007, at 12:45 PM, Matthew Kulas wrote:

> Josh, Josh, Josh.  This is almost as bad an introduction to the List
> as that guy Brian last year.  You obviously know that this is pretty
> poor and lame form.  Fortunately for you, you're related to one of
> Leigh's 12 'Core Disciples (tm) and people may cut you some slack.
> Regardless, I'm sure that you'll make up for it by comping Skivittlers
> to the showings of WANDERLAND.
>
> Speaking of which, when will it be showing at UVM?
>
> Oh yeah, welcome to the List, we hope that you'll stick around.
> Unlike that Brian guy.
>
> --Matt K.
>
> On 8/14/07, Josh Malczyk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> first time posting here, sorry for the solicitation, but Meathead
>> Films just
>> released the trailer for the newest flick. This is shot in super 8
>> and High
>> Def. Highlights will include a major trip to Newfoundland, V-Day dump
>> footage from Jay and much more. enjoy and dicuss, thanks
>> www.meatheadfilms.com
>>
>> -josh
>>
>> Josh Malczyk
>> Meathead Films