which is why I find links annoying and only cherrypick the best ones to open.
  even tho I'm presently retired & home

Denis Bogan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
          Matt K>  "Seeing as this is a family friendly list, I would think that anything necessitating a Do Not Open at Work warning would not be appropriate.  Was there something offensive in the link that I posted?"

Well let me be specific for those who live or work on another planet.  Audio warning will suffice.  Clicking on the link brings up an audio file that immediately starts talking at full volume such that people for 5 offices in every direction can hear it.  This is not a career enhancing move; I do not fear for my job but it sends a message I would rather not send.  There was nothing offensive in the link.  Why anybody would have to have this spelled out in explicit detail is beyond me.  ?????