Telenaut>  " Denis Bogan wrote on 8/8/07 9:56 AM:
Sometime in early middle age I developed a shall we say lower tract problem within 30 minutes of eating a DQ.

But I wonder, were you by any chance taking Alli?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n5rnMbwQb4

(Apologies to any and all Skivittlers with even minimal taste and decency standards.) <

Thanks for the compliment Dan but sadly I entered early middle age long before they invented this stuff.