Jim Dugan>  "How about Gossage? Jimski"

He was dominant too.  My favorite Gossage pitch was the 99 mph fastball he threw George Brett in the deciding game of the ALCS the year that KC went on to win their only World Series.  The next morning at work I called my friend Jeff (NYY fan) across the hall and without identifying myself said, "George Brett go to hell, Rorraparooza."  (You have to be an old fart to know what that means.)

He was in my office hopping mad in seconds.