as a rookie at this it seems some of you may have gotten this post, now older an smarter, this mistake wont be made again. cont..  Meathead Films just released the trailer for the newest flick. This is shot in super 8 and High Def. Highlights will include a major trip to Newfoundland, V-Day dump footage from Jay and much more. enjoy and dicuss, thanks   www.meatheadfilms.com

any other questions about Meatheads, direct towards me and I'll be glad to answer them
cheers

-josh

On Aug 14, 2007, at 2:44 PM, Marc Chrusch wrote:

TOS wrote:
>With luck most listers saw this post. However the original subject
>line caused my spam filters to dump it into my junk mail box.

I am sure most listers like you, check their junk mail box for porn.

Well, for false positives at least. Nrop spam is pretty low quality and usually provides a link to a site that attempts a malware installation. The thing is there are corporate filters at some companies (and ISPs for that matter) that stop  those kind of messages at the server, thus you never even see them in a junk mail box. They're deleted as they arrive. Point is, if you want listers to actually see/read a post, it's probably best to not use certain key words in the subject line.

But of course no one on the list is actually reading and replying to posts during work on their work machines and email servers. Right?

-marc

Josh Malczyk
Meathead Films
410 South Winooski Ave.