Good morning.

I talked to someone about a month ago, from a state other than Massachusetts or Colorado, about that state's medical society coming increasingly closer to adopting library standards into the CME accreditation process. (Maybe it was in the midwest?) I guess the brain cell in which that information lived has been damaged-I'm sorry. Could that person contact me off-list? Thank you.

€Jeannine

ECHN Library & CME
solving your problems. saving your time.

Jeannine Cyr Gluck, MLS, AHIP                  [log in to unmask]
Director, Library & CME                                  860-647-6853
Eastern Connecticut Health Network           fax 860-647-6443
71 Haynes Street
Manchester, CT 06040

"This message originates from Eastern Connecticut Health Network. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message, Thank you."